Neoflam Carat 5-piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
Mother's Day Gifts：Free gift value $ 68, violet 12 sets of enamel food boxes (available for a microwave oven)
- Reviews (0)
Refined. Finely Cut. Sophisticated. The Carat 5-Piece Set makes for a jaw dropping display.
The diamond inspired Carat collection is guaranteed to be an instant classic. Every meal becomes a shining moment when Carat sets the stage. The elegant, angular patterns mark a singular event in the history of cookware design. Timeless and timely, refined and ready to use, regal and inviting, the Carat collection is sure to set your kitchen apart.
Neoflam cookware is produced with Ecolon ceramic coating. This is an all-natural alternative to traditional nonstick coatings. When Ecolon is applied to the cast aluminum body, the cookware transforms into a deliciously colorful piece with amazing features including a lightweight frame, a durable body, and a scratch resistant, easy to clean surface.
- Cast aluminum design is both lightweight and highly heat conductive
- Ecolon ceramic coating provides superior nonstick performance and scratch resistant durability
- Diamond-inspired lid is safe to use in the oven
- Seamlessly-integrated handles
- No PTFE/PFOA
- Made for use on the stove or in the oven (stockpot only)
- 1.5 QT Covered Saucepan w/ Stainless Steel Knob
- 4 QT Covered Stockpot w/ Stainless Steel Knob
- 11″ Frying Pan
Ecolon – The Healthy Choice for Nonstick Cookware
Ecolon is Neoflam’s innovative nonstick ceramic coating made from all-natural materials. It is applied to the interior and exterior of our cookware, which extends the life of the product and ensures it is easy to use and maintain. The result is a healthier choice for people and the environment. Of course, it does not contain PTFE/PFOA.
Use & Care:
- Cooking: Always cook on medium or low heat when using cast aluminum cookware. Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preserve the utility of the nonstick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
- Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
- Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.